Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World. At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. Our integrity is woven throughout our company and shapes the way we approach and deliver our solutions. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. We continue to build upon our legacy of trusted expertise and partnership to keep our communities safe and secure as we march forward into the future. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too
Manages a portion of the Financial Analysis area. Responsible for analyzing operatingperformance, evaluating potential investments, potential acquisitions or divestitures, and otherinvestments as they relate to organizational objectives. Makes recommendations based onfindings.
- Assists with the extraction of data from the system and the analysis and compilation of reports. Presents findings. Responsible for managing a portion of the finance function at the business unit or functional level.
- Assists with evaluating the financial impact of opportunities, which includes projected returns on investment, or payback periods for proposed capital expenditures or other investments.
- Makes recommendations based on various analysis of the different Mergers and Acquisitions or Joint Venture prospects.
- Assists with evaluating current and proposed financial plans and policies and recommends changes that will increase the organization¡¦s profitability.
- Assists with directing the analysis and interpretation of different financial research projects that will positively affect the profitability of the organization.
- Interprets the positive and negative impacts financialbudgets and forecasts will have on the company and recommends solutions to
University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field plus generally six years ofdirect related work experience including Level 5 managerial skills.Demonstrated ability to interpret financialrisks and gains when analyzing financial data.Demonstrated ability to analyze financial data and calculate the financial impactopportunities would incur on the company.Demonstrated ability to assist in the extraction of data from a Financial System.Demonstrated ability to manage a portion/section of a department.Detailed knowledge of the fundamentals of accounting and finance.Detailed knowledge of statistics.