Job Summary – The Financial Analysis Manager is responsible for designing and developing analyses to solve complex operational and financial problems. The Manager assists the SSC Executive team and Directors through development and maintenance of reporting solutions to optimize revenue cycle operations. The Manager works closely with the Financial Analysis Director to research and provide insight into operational and financial performance. The Manager ensures the integration of Parallon Revenue Cycle system dictionaries and master file adherence to operational and financial standards. The Manager is responsible for the day to day management of the Financial Analysis Department. Additionally, the manager assists the director in developing the overall strategy of the Financial Analysis department.
Supervisor – Financial Analysis Director
Supervises – Financial Analysts, Financial Analyst in Training, Financial Analyst II, Senior Financial Analyst, Financial Analysis Reports Coordinators and Senior Master File Systems Analysts (if applicable)
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Support the SSC departments by providing data analysis and financial impact assessments, initiated via proactive review and ad hoc departmental requests.
- Responsible for tactical leadership of multiple lines of service.
- Responsible for the analysis and delivery of Uncompensated Care projections.
- Responsible for oversight of SSC master files (Host/Meditech, GL, Iplan, Log ID, Bill Codes, F/C, Rev Codes, Agency Master, and Other Dictionaries). (if applicable)
- Works closely with operations departments in the development of key metrics to assess departmental performance.
- Delivers month?end operational recap reports for both external and internal audiences.
- Facilitates creation of HCA MORs and associated analysis
- Oversees preparation of variance analysis for accounts receivable and bad debt.
- Assist in translating business reporting requirements to development staff.
- Supports exception?based report generation for all departments.
- Assist Directors in managing information effectively to improve departmental efficiency and performance.
- Understands Revenue Cycle operations and technologies currently in place.
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field required. Equivalent work experience may substitute education requirements.
Minimum three years’ experience in related area with two of these years being healthcare management experience OR completion of the Parallon Manager Trainee Program OR advanced Financial Analysis experience with CFO approval.