- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or MBA
- Minimum of 5+ years business experience with an emphasis on the casino operations or 5+ years in professional consulting services
- Strong internal control skills and experience in developing and improving internal control systems
- Proven ability to manage staff on projects of varying sizes, along with a passion for developing and retaining talent
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Must have demonstrated the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with business associates and industry groups, including strong presentation, communication and rapport building skills
- Ability to travel 50-75%.
- CPA or CAMS certification is a plus.
- Consulting to a similar industry
- Experience and personality to diffuse difficult customer situations
- Ability to function independently, prioritize and act as a mentor to junior staff