An Investment Management Firm with 25 years of institutional money management experience is seeking a Financial Advisor with more than 2 years of experience and an already established book. Must be flexible in a fast-paced environment. Guaranteed compensation plus potential for an upfront signing bonus and partnership opportunity. Looking to hire nationwide and possibly internationally. Series 65 is required. CFP and Series 7 not required but preferred.
The following are responsibilities for the Financial Advisor:
1. A proven asset gatherer that can bring an existing book of business and identify prospects, present, and close new business. Ask questions to discover key information and life events and understand the client’s needs.
2. Recommend investment products and services that are suitable for prospects and clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile, and preferences.
3. Identifies and promotes new business opportunities & referrals for strategic relationships, i.e. accountants, trust lawyers, and insurance professionals.
4. Seek the expertise of specialists, where appropriate, to identify, banking, lending, planning and investment solutions for a client
5. A creative entrepreneur that may seek equity participation in the Company and offers clients financial solutions.
6. Socially sensitive to promoting financial literary, fundraising for the needing in our community, and a strong commitment to paying forward.
Valid through: 5/31/2021