Less than 5 years experience • Business Services
As a Financial Services Representative, you’ll be part of our entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide solutions for your clients from a broad portfolio of innovative products. You’ll have access to powerful sales tools and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results.
- Prospecting for clients through referrals, personal observation and networking
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Fact gathering and needs analyses to arrive at client-centric financial solutions
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work withfellowassociates
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Market development/networking abilities
- Presentation and organization skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- BA, BS, and/or graduatedegree or equivalent work experiencerequired
Results-driven compensation and access to a competitive benefits package available for qualified Financial Services Representatives including medical and dental, life and disability insurance, and thrift and pension plans.