We are seeking a Financial Advisor to join our team! You will deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals. No financial experience required. You'll receive in-depth training and have access to planning tools, technology, and supportive mentors who will help you deliver expert advice to your clients.
- Advise clients on investment strategies and other financial decisions
- Assess clients' assets, liabilities and overall financial conditions
- Prepare presentations that recommend various financial products
- Review and communicate portfolio performances to clients
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
This Career Offers You:
- Stipends for training and licensing to help you get started.
- The ability to positively impact someone else's life.
- Personalized mentoring and award-winning training programs.
- Backing by Northwestern Mutual, an industry leader with a proven track record of success.
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical insurance, two pension plans, Life and disability insurance, Health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, reimbursement for licensing, and ongoing education
- Bachelors Degree
- Previous experience in banking, insurance, financing, or other related fields is a plus
- Familiarity with investment products and services
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Recent Awards and Accolades:
- FORTUNE® 97 (FORTUNE® 500, 2017)
- One of the "World's Most Admired" life insurance companies (FORTUNE® Magazine, 2017)
- Best Places to Work #67 (Glassdoor, 2018)
- Highest Rated CEO's (Glassdoor, 2017)
- 50 Best Companies for Diversity (Black Enterprise Magazine, 2016)
- 50 Best Companies to Sell For (Selling Power Magazine, 2016)