At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team’s ability to build deep relationships with clients.
New Financial Advisor:
As a Financial Advisor, you’ll build your Edward Jones financial services practice in your community. You’ll rely on your personal drive, leadership and relationship-building skills to build a book of business and deliver personalized investment solutions to your clients.
Your Support Team.
Although our Financial Advisors operate autonomous practices, they aren’t on their own. We support our Financial Advisors across the nation with industry-leading* training that helps them succeed, no matter how long they’ve been with us. We also provide Financial Advisors with a firm-provided office and a Branch Office Administrator to help manage client services and marketing activities. For new Financial Advisors, we dedicate extensive professional resources to help you pass your required licensing exams and provide financial support during your practice’s first four years.
We believe hard work should be rewarded. At Edward Jones, we offer unlimited earning potential that’s always connected to your practice’s growth and your clients’ success. Your compensation package will also include opportunities for commissions, bonuses, profit sharing and incentive travel. You’ll also reap the benefits of running your own practice: freedom and flexibility to succeed while balancing your personal and professional lives.
Committed to Our Clients and to You.
You can make a difference by helping clients achieve their financial goals. You can achieve a career with support, autonomy and unlimited earning potential. Bring your ambition and leadership, and we’ll help you get started. Take the next step, and take the lead running your own professional practice with Edward Jones.
Financial Advisors succeed by demonstrating a unique combination of ambition, self-motivation and commitment to establishing long-term client relationships. Financial Advisors are driven by performance, and we ensure that their compensation and earning potential is reflective of their performance. They’re confident and possess the ability to think critically, with sound judgment. If you’re a successful salesperson, accountant, banker or financial professional, your talents are highly valued in our line of work.
Experienced Financial Advisor:
Do you want to elevate your practice? Edward Jones is here for you.
With Edward Jones, experienced Financial Advisors like you will discover a different kind of business model. Over 18,000 financial advisors run their own offices and make their own decisions. But they have vast resources, from a full-time Branch Office Administrator to some of the most advanced technological tools and resources in the industry. With Edward Jones you can be in business for yourself—but not by yourself. So why not grow your practice with an organization that supports your professional and personal development.
Edward Jones is constantly adapting while staying firmly grounded in doing what’s best for our clients – that’s what makes us an industry original – and steady as a rock. For more than 97 years we’ve put an intense value on trusting relationships, nurturing ideas and investing in people. It’s why we’re consistently rated as a great place to work by our Financial Advisors. This is what makes us stand out in the industry – this is what makes us Edward Jones.
Moving your practice takes a lot of self-reflection, and we are here at any point in time for a confidential discussion. We have an entire team dedicated to transitioning your practice, including connecting you with Financial Advisors who’ve recently made the transition to Edward Jones.
Forward thinking. Industry leading and technologically advanced. Edward Jones is Built to be better. Together – and individually.
· Our community-based branch offices are our only profit center.
· Individual support from a Branch Office Administrator and thousands of headquarters associates allow you to focus on what’s most important, your clients.
· You are truly equipped to provide what’s best for each of your clients – not for the firm. We offer a full spectrum of products and services to help meet the goals of your client. From high-net-worth individuals to business owners to all other long-term investors, Edward Jones provides the products, plus extensive support and resources, to help ensure you can serve each of your client’s unique and often complex investing needs.
· Our Integrated information system and advanced, client-facing technology makes it easy to serve clients Focus on our DocuSign, remote capabilities, mobile app for clients, goals-based advice, financial foundations.
We believe that those who share in the work, should share in the rewards
· Transfer compensation is individually assessed and optimized for incoming financial advisors to ensure a smooth transfer to the firm.
· Your compensation is based on the practice you build, not requirements defined by prior performance levels, obligations or stipulations.
· A portion of your variable income is based off assets that transfer in over the first five years, regardless of how the assets are invested – even if they are transferred in kind.
· Your total compensation is made up of multiple income streams, which could include, commissions, guaranteed salary and new asset compensation, profits
sharing, travel awards and partnership opportunities.*
· Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
· Pre-transition planning.
· Industry leading training and support tailored to your unique needs and the needs of your clients.
· For those Financial Advisors transitioning a more robust practice, On-Site support begins Day 1.
· Ongoing dedicated support to help ensure a smooth transition for your practice and your clients.
You can also expect…
· No ceiling to your earning potential and growth based on the energy and effort you put forth.
· Your production – your earnings.
· Leadership development opportunities; your professional development is tailored to you.
· The flexibility that you need to balance your personal and professional life – the best of both worlds.
*In the past, certain financial advisors have had the opportunity to make a limited partnership investment in Edward Jones’ parent company, The Jones Financial Companies, L.L.L.P. (JFC), a Missouri limited liability limited partnership. Eligibility to participate in a limited partnership offering has historically required, among other things, financial advisors to meet certain tenure and performance requirements. As of January 1, 2020, over 24,000 Edward Jones associates, including financial advisors, branch office administrators and home office associates are limited partners of JFC. Past limited partnership offerings are not a guarantee of future offerings.
· Must have the following registrations: Series 7 and Series 63/65 or Series 66.
· Insurance license preferred, will be required if not currently held.
· Desire to build long-term client relationships and experience in a client-facing role.
· Passion for new opportunities to grow your individual financial advising practice while being collaborative region and firm wide.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veterans status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Valid through: 4/15/2021