Our client has a great opportunity for an Experienced Financial Advisor to join their team! They are a top-rated and well-respected financial institution that has a very strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They provide exceptional compensation and benefits package. Succession plan to become the organizations future President!
You will be responsible for:
- Providing financial planning services to high net worth clients and building and preserving their wealth.
- Educating clients on strategies they could use in achieving their financial goals and developing a plan that meets their needs.
- Identify new clients and referral sources.
The successful candidate must have:
- 7+ years financial planning, trust, or relative wealth managementexperience.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) a plus.
- Proven ability to be a self-starter and have ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Compensation: $100,000 to $150,000 (depending on experience)
Relocation package available.
If you are looking to join a very healthy and growing financial institution, apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8238
View All Jobs at:
Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. As part of Management Recruiters International, one of the world’s largest search and recruitment organizations with more than 600 offices in 40 countries, we rank in the top 80, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent!