Serves as a Financial Advisor for personal clients, providing financial advice consistent with the clients goals and risk tolerance.
Works to increase personal production by prospecting for new clients and working to increase and retain existing client assets.
Meets with clients to collect financial information, assess investment profile and evaluate client s financial needs.
Advises clients regarding advantages and disadvantages of different financial products and determines which financial products are suitable for client needs and financial circumstances.
Works to increase and retain existing client assets and meet potential new clients.
Successful candidates will provide verification of their revenue production and earnings over the last 12months at their current employer.
While this is a commission program benchmarked at the highest levels in the industry, the successful candidate will be provided with a salary during a transition period. Key benefits of joining this organization are their platform, highest levels of commissions, robust training programs, and access to marketplace intelligence.
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- FINRA registration including Series 7 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards.