This role reports directly into the Finance Director of Technology and Data and will work closely with both the Canadian central finance organization and the JustEat UK based Tech finance team.
If you are passionate about your work, want a high level of responsibility from day one, and are eager to learn about a world class technology organization, then this is the role for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and monthly reporting for the Technology and Data organizations
- Prepare and maintain budgets and forecasts for the Technology and Data organizations
- Presentation of monthly results and explanation of variances to key stakeholders
- Manage Capital and Operating expenditure reports and accounting
- Support Technology and Data initiatives such as software systems, product launches or other department-wide improvements
- Other duties as required
Who we're looking for:
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Degree educated with a professional designation
- General Understanding of IAS 38 Intangible Assets Accounting
- Ability to identify and improve processes to drive efficiencies
- Experience working in a technology company environment
- Approachable, with the ability to communicate and influence cross-functionally and the ability to work well within an evolving organization.