Finance Team Manager
We are currently seeking a Finance Team Manager for our Corporate Solutions account team based out of Oakmont, IL. Our Corporate Solutions Group creates transformative outsourcing partnerships that help our clients improve the cost, efficiency, and performance of their real estate portfolio.
What this job involves:
Our Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing all financial planning & reporting functions for a client account and serves as a key contact for client finance personnel.
- Oversee month-end and year-end close activities and ensure integrity and accuracy of reported results and reconciliation with client billing.
- Provide leadership for the annual budget and quarterly forecast processes and serve as key contact for site operations personnel.
- Issue monthly financial package and performance metrics to appropriate account and client personnel on a timely and accurate basis.
- Function as a resource to facility/project teams and client to ensure understanding and adherence to key procedures and processes.
- Maintain working knowledge of, and ensure compliance with, Master Services Agreement (MSA) and any relevant amendments or appendices.
- Have a comprehensive technical and functional understanding of all finance and accounting systems & processes. Identify process improvement opportunities and implement new planning & reporting tools.
- Review all interfaces to client’s systems (where required) and proper reconciliations.
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems and accounting processes and controls.
- Manage the training, development and workload of planning & reporting team staff.
- Oversee project billing process and ensure proper calculation, invoicing and recognition of costs and related revenues/fees on a timely basis.
- Identify and implement process re-engineering opportunities.
- Corporate finance management including: annual and periodic budgeting for the JLL P&L for the assignment, monitoring accuracy of JLL income statement, monitoring corporate receivables, and quarterly revenue attestation.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, JLL Internal Audit and Client Accounting Services SSAE16 internal review standards.
- Provide controls for scope change process and ensure that budgets and savings targets are accurately revised to reflect approved scope changes.
- Work with Sourcing and site operations teams to set budget targets and identify cost reduction opportunities as necessary to achieve savings targets.
- Special projects and other functions as required by manager or client.
Sound like you? To apply its worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- MBA and management/supervisoryexperiencepreferred
- Strong accounting skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Experience with E1 General Ledger system is a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external parties
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Understanding of and commitment to client service
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment