Global company, with a presence in approximately 100 countries and approximately 8,500 employees around the world. Each one of them is dedicated to furthering thier vision to help patients and their families work together as a united community fighting critical illness.
Associate Finance Manager duties:
- Global P&L reporting and analysis support
- Analyze financial results by region.
- Lead financial forecast, annual operating plan and strategic plan.
- Lead Global Salesreporting and analysis.
- Expense management lead with Upstream Marketing and other functional teams to provide expense planning, variance analysis, and support month-end close activities
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of expenses.
- Perform month-end close activities and provide management reports and budget/forecast variance analysis.
- Prepare expense accruals, journal entries, and Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
- Provide headcount reporting, forecast, and variance analysis.
- Review capital expenditure requests, prepare capital spending forecasts, and conduct fixed asset reviews
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field is required.
- 8years of relevant experience is required.
- Systems databaseexperience is preferred.
- Advanced Excel modeling & database management skills.
- Experience with managing large amounts of data in a system database.
- Proficient in PowerPoint.