Auto req ID: 211716BR
The Global Procurement Senior Finance Manager supports the Global Procurement Center of Excellence (COE) organization and the Global Procurement FP&A team. This specific role is responsible for managing the Global Flexible Packaging financial processes and also serves as a Global Procurement Finance functional lead for Frito-Lay North America. The role leads a team of four to manage the global financial processes, reporting, and internal/external communications.
- Key responsibilities include: Lead the periodic/monthly net commodity forecasting and reporting for the Flexible Packaging categories for North & Latin America businesses, including year-over-year commodity, productivity and spend outlooks, as well as passback forecast and variance analysis against plan/previous forecast
- Lead global planning, reporting and tracking of productivity, including proactively identifying risks/opportunities and collaborating with key business stakeholders to promote the GP productivity agenda
- Provide thought leadership and proactively support the Flexible Packaging COE leads on developing strategic initiatives, building business cases for productivity opportunities and resource requests
- Lead the financial processes for the development of the Annual Operating Plan for the Global Flexible Packaging categories
- Provide strategic guidance and analytical support to the Flexible Packaging category teams with regards to the execution of Global RFP (Request for Proposal) tenders
- Partner with Treasury and COE teams to ensure commodity coverage is in line with PEP playbooks
- Plan, monitor and report global cash flow impact on the PepsiCo's business, as a result of change in supplier payment terms
- Support and ensure all SOX compliance requirements are met relating to pricing and contract management
- Collaborate and build relationships across Corporate/Sector Finance and Procurement functions
- The key stakeholders this position interacts with are the Sr. Finance Director and Global Procurement CFO, Commercial COE teams (Associate Managers through SVP level), Control, Treasury, Sector FP&A and Procurement/Supply Chain teams (Associate Managers through SVP level)
- MBA in Finance required
- Minimum 5-7 years of Corporate Finance/business experience required
- Strong leadership skills and drive for results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Robust analytical and modeling skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently in a matrix organization and handle competing priorities
- Structured, logical and creative thinking, focused on problem-solving and continuous process improvement
- Ability to collaborate, align and influence multiple stakeholders to drive functional priorities
- Comfortable with ambiguity
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement