Your Role Are you ready to help clients streamline operating models and define enterprise fraud risk programs for the future? Can you align and integrate disparate sources of data, and deliver leading-edge technology solutions to enable fraud risk insight through analytics? If yes, then our Finance & Risk – Fraud Risk practice is the place for you to catapult your consulting career and take it to the next level! As part of a strong, vibrant and global community, you will learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths and position you for success.?By joining our Finance & Risk – Fraud Risk team as a Consultant, you will embark on a fast-paced, dynamic, and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to develop your consulting and industry expertise. As a Consultant in our Finance & Risk – Fraud Risk practice, you will often be:???
- Supporting project teams, delivering valuable insights, and designing and implementing business change with a focus on people and process
- Using design-led thinking to enhance the client customer experience
- Defining client organizational priorities
- Optimizing client processes using analytics
- Helping assess fraud risk and shaping the appropriate mitigation strategies for the top global financial services organizations
- Supporting business development initiatives, including developing client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
- Supporting the development of the practice by driving initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
- Maintaining an understanding of advancements in regulations, technology and innovations which are happening across your specialization, and the broader financial services marketplace
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.Basic Qualifications Industry & Technical Experience ?
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of Fraud experience within the Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance industries (e.g., Payments Fraud, Account Takeover, Card Fraud, Claims Fraud, Deposit Fraud, Employee Fraud, etc.). Experience should include any combination of the following:
- Creating an Enterprise Fraud strategy
- Designing an Enterprise Fraud transformation program
- Evaluating and designing Fraud governance and operating models
- Assessing and designing Fraud controls, including analytical models, decision strategies, and manual controls
- Assessing financial services products for fraud risk and recommending controls commensurate with the risk
- Designing and implementing Fraud Operations processes and workflows
- Assessing the performance of analytical models and decision strategies; recommending tuning changes and model updates
- Identifying emerging Fraud trends and designing new Fraud controls
- Performing Fraud solution data mapping and data sourcing
- Designing and implementing Fraud management dashboards and reports
- Strong understanding of front and back office operations
Management Consulting Experience
- Solid project management experience, e.g., defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, lead key requirement workshops, document and understand requirements
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Demonstrated ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- Ability to integrate analytical thinking, past experiences and methodologies, market analysis and company goals to drive client solutions
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Professional Skills Requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner, both internally and externally
- Demonstrated leadership and time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments, and responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- A strong desire and ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- A strong desire to deliver to a high standard
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial
- Ability to inspire and motivate others Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
- Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Minimum 3 year of prior Management Consulting experience focused on Financial Services Fraud consulting highly desirable
- Experience implementing leading Fraud technology vendor solutions, such as Actimize, FICO, and SAS strongly preferred
- Ability to perform core analytics functions, such as model fitting and statistical analysis, highly desirable
- CFE or similar certification desirable
Job Number: 00573619