Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of business system or process recommendations to meet requirements, including problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems/processes. May participate in business systems planning to define or upgrade business applications or functional solutions. May serve as business liaison to IT.
Project management responsibilities include
* managing internal business projects from initiation through completion.
* Leads project planning, resourcing, staffing, progress reporting, issue resolution and delivery of results.
* Interprets requirements, identifies project scope, plans and directs schedules, monitors project budgets, assigns tasks and tracks performance and milestone achievement.
* Recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments, resource additions or scope changes.
* Effective communication across teams/functions. Keeps management informed of progress, key issues and changes which may impact the business.
* People and resource management through others, and may include leading third party resources.
As the project manager you could lead various Finance projects including Merger and Acquisition efforts as a One Finance Integration Lead
ScheduleFull-timeRequirementsBachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent
Typically 10 to 12+ years relevant experience for entry to this level. Post-graduate and/or certification /license may be required.
Possesses in-depth skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience and internal recognition in specialty. Not a natural progression from Expert level
Additionally the ideal candidate's qualifications would include:
* Breadth of knowledge across Finance and tax processes and systems
* SAP FI Experience
* Prior merger and acquisition and or integration experience desired
* Proven project management and communication skills
* Comfortable presenting to and working with both internal and target senior management
* Sound judgement and decision making to manage conflicting priorities and constraints around resources and time.
* Comfortable managing the white space.
* Recognized as a change agent and willing to challenge the status quo