Santa Clara, CA
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
11 - 15 years
Posted 209 days ago
Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of business system or process recommendations to meet requirements, including problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems/processes. May participate in business systems planning to define or upgrade business applications or functional solutions. May serve as business liaison to IT.
Project management responsibilities include
* managing internal business projects from initiation through completion.
* Leads project planning, resourcing, staffing, progress reporting, issue resolution and delivery of results.
* Interprets requirements, identifies project scope, plans and directs schedules, monitors project budgets, assigns tasks and tracks performance and milestone achievement.
* Recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments, resource additions or scope changes.
* Effective communication across teams/functions. Keeps management informed of progress, key issues and changes which may impact the business.
* People and resource management through others, and may include leading third party resources.
As the project manager you could lead various Finance projects including Merger and Acquisition efforts as a One Finance Integration Lead
ScheduleFull-timeRequirementsBachelors or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent
Typically 10 to 12+ years relevant experience for entry to this level. Post-graduate and/or certification /license may be required.
Possesses in-depth skills acquired through advanced training, study and experience and internal recognition in specialty. Not a natural progression from Expert level
Additionally the ideal candidate's qualifications would include:
* Breadth of knowledge across Finance and tax processes and systems
* SAP FI Experience
* Prior merger and acquisition and or integration experience desired
* Proven project management and communication skills
* Comfortable presenting to and working with both internal and target senior management
* Sound judgement and decision making to manage conflicting priorities and constraints around resources and time.
* Comfortable managing the white space.
* Recognized as a change agent and willing to challenge the status quo