The Finance team is looking for a Finance Program Manager to lead the Privacy program. As part of the team driving the Privacy program for several Finance functions, the candidate will work closely with internal teams, cross-functional leaders, other compliance pillars on various projects and program initiatives. The successful candidate is a person with strong communication and cross-group collaboration skills. They must be organized and demonstrate the ability to prioritize against multiple deadlines. The candidate should be highly motivated, flexible, and thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
- Organize, manage, and maintain Finance privacy regulatory program and project calendar
- Help track and plan compliance with evolving privacy laws globally
- Project manage key privacy projects to evaluate and monitor privacy compliance
- Manage, plan and execute programs against project plan: action items, owners, due dates, taking lessons learned forward to expand, improve and evolve the program, while building scalable processes
- Own communications on status, including progress of issues, risks and mitigation strategies
- Facilitate periodic evaluation of privacy compliance and reporting to leadership teams
- Establish strong working relationships and drive engagement with cross-functional partners;
- Maintain the Finance Privacy inventory and manage DSR process
- Assist in tracking and responding to internal requests for guidance on privacy requirements.
- Support efforts to provide education and training on key privacy issues and practices
- Help build and maintain the Privacy microsite and knowledgebase
- Design and create educational content and on-demand video trainings
- Support internal and external-facing communications to share program information, progress and contacts
- Demonstrate leadership and seek opportunities to improve existing programs and processes mission and objectives
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of related experience in Project / Program Management
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Prior privacy experience preferred
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to drive projects, identify and resolve issues, and earn the confidence and cooperation of others.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, high integrity and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives at once, with a working knowledge of end-to-end project life cycles and methods
- Ability to be highly productive and proactive with supporting key stakeholders
- MBA, PMP or equivalent certification