Our client is an International leader in the financial services industry and their infrastructure operations are essential to the ongoing efficiency and success of the organization. They wish to hire a "hands on" Finance Partner to join their senior management team.
Essential daily duties will include:-
- Review and analysis of the results and disclosures that are furnished to Corporate
- Monthly performance unit and business review packs
- Annual, half yearly and quarterly external disclosures.
- Reporting to the various businesses and the Leadership team, providing performance insights including customer level analysis, detailed cost reviews etc. The businesses include Markets, Corporate Finance, Treasury, NAB Asset Management and Support Units
- Provide advice to businesses on accounting, capital and regulatory issues
- Preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for the businesses
- Coordination of the external audit, including review of financial statement preparation.
- Regulatory returns, review of returns and coordination of regulatory exams (when applicable)
- Financial Control, provide guidance to staff on accounting issues that impact on business performance
- Review of processes to identify areas for improvement creating efficiencies and reducing operational risk
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred
- CPA is a plus
- Strong business knowledge around financial control and management reporting environments with relevant experience.
- 10+ years of working in a Bankingfinance team
- Requires International Bankingexperience
- Broad knowledge of Financial Services industry with particular reference to ?wholesale? activities is required
- Knowledge of the US regulatory environment is required
- Excellent financial analysis skills, knowledge of accounting policies and financial principals are needed.