Reporting into the Senior Vice President of Client Services, with support from the executive finance team, the Financial Operations Manager will be both integrated into the largest account of the agency (with an understanding of the key players and services we provide for the client), while also having the opportunity to support the agency’s larger finance operations across the rest of the firm.
Note: While this position is Work From Home through at least May 1, 2021, we're looking to speak to candidates who plan to be in NY long-term and are open to operating closer to East Coast Hours in the interim.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Ownership of your client’s budget tracking, managing contracts with clients, vendors, and freelancers including SOWs, Change Orders, and Cancellation Letters, ensuring all contracts are fully executed and tracked
- Learn our business model and use that knowledge to co-create budget proposals for client work, inclusive of Fee and OOP
- Monitor the client’s budget to ensure the account team is aware of fee burn rates, OOP spends and overall financial health of the account
- Act as the AP contact, interfacing with all third parties, such as contractors and suppliers, regarding their invoices
- Act as the AP contact for all SGPR practitioners who submit invoices, reviewing incoming AP submissions to confirm necessary elements are approved and process for payment
- Assist Group Directors and VPs in reporting on the team’s business to internal leadership by providing financial data such as revenue and profitability per client and per group month over month
- Act as a center of excellence for the firm’s time entry tool, ensuring staff are appropriately trained and held accountable for using the tool.
- Review all personal and corporate card expenses submitted across the firm to ensure all expenses are within policy.
Why we’ll love you:
- You have 4-7+ years of project management and finance experience
- You have worked in an agency environment, managing multiple work streams with varying deadlines
- You are proficient in Google Sheets, Quickbooks Online and Bill.com
- You are a critical thinker who can identify patterns in the data, distill their meaning, and provide analysis to business decision-makers
- You have a strong attention to detail with the proven ability to manage your time