Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Work with Regional Sales Execs to support our strategic and financial planning processes, the annual plan, and quarterly financial forecasts as well as the underlying financial planning models, systems and tools
- Develop and monitor leading performance indicators for both growth and productivity, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances in performance
- Prepare monthly and quarterly models and business reviews to Execs on Theater P&Ls - analyzing results, distilling/synthesize business KPIs, assess business risk and operating performance, and timely communicate risks and opportunities to management
- Assist in other ad-hoc analysis in partnership with sales ops and presentation of strategic materials for sales management
- Introduce improvements to improve accuracy of processing / reporting and develop data controls to ensure accuracy and consistency of reporting
- Collaborate with various functional departments and internally within Finance as appropriate.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that!
- 8+ years of progressive finance experience, with a strong preference of having directly supported large enterprise sales organizations or in support of a software/Saas business
- This role is for doers; be able to get into the details and get the job done while at the same time being able to see the forest for the trees
- Superior forecasting methods and techniques. Advanced analytical and quantitative abilities
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Capable of communicating complex financial information in an easy-to-understand format. Able to interact comfortably with the executive management team
- Ability to think creatively; Builder who is ambitious. Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Collaboratively focused and able to work well with others in a fast-paced and ever-changing business
- Comfortable completing projects requiring individual initiative and flexibility in tight time frames with minimal direct supervision
- Strong financial acumen broadly across the organization (e.g., understanding of financial statements, chart of accounts, business intelligence, FP&A processes, etc.)
- Experience in complex modelling (e.g., Headcount, return on investment assessment, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of GAAP accounting and key non-GAAP metrics
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with an ability to craft order out of ambiguity
- Outstanding software and system skills (e.g., SAP, Expert at Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets a must. SAP, Workday, Salesforce.com, Anaplan experience a plus
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or related relevant areas