Finance Manager, Worldwide Sales & Services FP&A, Profitability Team
What You'll Do
You will be in a highly visible position, which will require a high degree of leadership, communication, collaboration, problem solving, forecast modeling and finance acumen in order to achieve success. You must be able to work closely at all levels with the Regions, Corporate, Product and Services Finance, Sales Strategy and Supply Chain and have the skill set to lead not only their Profitability team but across these functions as well.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead nine employees to drive the FP&A activities for the WW Sales P&L including Annual target setting, monthly forecasts, monthly reporting and continual analysis.
- Coordinate the regions to prepare for WD+7 monthly finance reviews including forecast/results guidelines, consolidation, WW analysis and packaging.
- Focus on Margin analysis including GM Walk results and forecasts, GM Dashboards to pinpoint impacts from pricing, mix and major cost variances. Support regions via analysis models to improve understanding of GM changes.
- Manage the WW Sales Operating Expenses and Commissions with associated headcount. This includes annual target setting, quarterly commits, monthly Flash updates, reporting and analysis. Also critical to success is the accurate forecasting and monitoring of the Commissions spending and accrual.
- Drive and manage accurate revenue adjustment forecasting and cadence including specific deal deferrals, pricing provisions and revenue transfers. Includes development of advanced statistical forecasting models and continual enhancement of regional analysis and communication.
- Work closely with PPMT and Finance IT to: Improve and develop system tools for further process automation, improved analysis and profitability initiatives; Manage the salesfinance hierarchy, and; Resolve data issues.
- Partner with Sales Strategy in development of the Long Range Strategic Plan including significant enhancement of driver based forecast models.
- Collaborate closely with Sales Strategy on Profitability and Productivity Initiatives including the expansion of the Bookings Gross Margin Key Strategic Objective and the Resource Allocation Model for improving productivity.
Who You'll Work With
The Worldwide Profitability team has a leadership role in driving planning, reporting, analysis, and implementing improvements within the Sales Finance Organization. As a leader of this team, you’ll join a group which encourages new ideas, research, and independent thought while tackling reporting, problem solving, and organizational challenges.
Who You Are
You are a leader who will help drive Cisco toward efficiency and profitability. Your efforts will help shape the way the entire SSF organization works.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- BS Degree with 10years of related Experience (MBA a plus).
- Demonstrated skills in business partnership, forecasting, budgeting or accounting.
Also highly desired:
- Excellent Leadership Skills with experience as a change agent.
- Demonstrates financial thought leadership.
- Proven track record in developing effective/successful partnerships with cross functional organizations. Strong business collaboration/partnering skills at all levels of an organization.
- Able work effectively with other organizations (Regions, Sales Strategy, Supply Chain, Finance).
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing, negotiating, and conflict resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.