Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
This highly visible position is responsible for strategy, management and optimization of working capital. Expected to lead initiatives and efforts to drive working capital reduction. Responsibilities also include forecasting, planning, reporting, and analysis. Promotes best practices and benchmarks to continually improve processes with best-in-class mindset. Provides recommendations to Supply Chain and Company leadership, and leads working capital optimization with lens on working capital risks and opportunities.
- Outline and align Conagra Brands working capital strategy with key stakeholders
- Identify and lead working capital reduction initiatives, including terms extension and inventory optimization
- Drive end-to-end business and financial analysis using problem solving, research, analytical and presentation skills necessary to identify root cause and present well thought out recommendations to leadership, business partners and vendors
- Evaluate monthly working capital metrics to ensure Conagra Brands is continuing to drive down the cash conversion cycle
- Support working capital reporting, including period-end financials and monthly inventory forecasts. Initiate and implement continuous improvement
- Actively engage business partners and develop an understanding of business partner processes with the goal of driving best practices
- Lead teams in project and process improvement initiatives
- Collaborate in design, development, and execution of analytics to better understand focus areas, including ROI on position inventory and changes in Accounts Payable
- Lead the preparation of the Annual Operating Plan for working capital, and work with Supply Chain and Company leadership to set the targets for Strategic Plan for working capital
- Update the monthly forecast for components of working capital, and ensure proper reporting and messaging with business partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- 7+ years of diversified Finance and Supply Chain experience
- Proven cross-functional leadership and ability to drive actions
- Ability to influence, build consensus, and be a culture creator
- Strong learning agility, passionate engagement, desire to understand and, where applicable, improve processes and tools
- Excellent analytical, time management, interpersonal, change management, communication and presentation skills. Must be comfortable presenting to both internal and external leadership levels
- Critical Thinking: leverage analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful strategies and solutions
- Business Partnering: proven ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers including S&OP, M&OP, Enterprise Procurement & GBS and effectively managing those relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Excel, Access, PowerPoint applications).
- Proficient with SAP/BI/BPC or other multi-dimensional database tools
- Experience with Business Objects Suite of Tools (WebI, Xcelcius, etc.) a plus
- Solid work ethic with a high level of energy and a “roll-up-the-sleeves” approach
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other