As Finance Manager, you will be providing essential and strategic financial leadership and analytical support to User Testing leadership and work to improve financial operation practices throughout the Company. You will have a dynamic portfolio of responsibilities ranging from analyzing key financial KPIs for senior management to providing department leaders with planning and budgeting support, to evaluating strategic growth opportunities globally.
You will report to the Director of Finance but will also be working directly with our senior leadership and are expected to form strong partnerships with colleagues in the Accounting, Business Intelligence, Sales Operations and Customer Success Operations teams.
- Hands-on management of Company/Departmental budget, provide monthly reporting and analysis of budget vs actual, and forecasting of expenses for each Department and for the whole Company.
- Prepare monthly Company GAAP and SaaS Financial KPIs to be delivered to Company's Board, executive staff, investors, partners, and banks.
- Analyze current and past trends in key financial performance metrics including revenue streams, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures. Provide executive team with insights on key areas of opportunities and risks in our business and initiatives address them.
- Assist in the strategic annual planning process by adopting and improving sophisticated models for forecasting revenue, expenses, cash flows, and profitability.
- Maintain the Company staffing plan and coordinate with People Operations and Talent to forecast and update Headcount plan on a regular basis
- Provide leadership for cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Accounting, Operations, etc.) to provide analytical and financial support on planning, budgeting and reporting for their respective functions.
- Identify and evaluate the financial performance and strategy of our top competitors globally. Develop benchmarking metrics to evaluate our Company performance against those competitors and other world-class SaaS companies, to identify areas for improvement and focus.
- Evaluate macroeconomic trends and market dynamics affecting our target markets, our customers, our ecosystem of partners, and the short and long term impact on our business.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives such as M&A, international expansion, corporate partnerships
- Oversee the company's stock options plan, process equity awards, assist HR in the equity analysis process, and provide regular reporting on the Company's capitalization structure.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management/Economics/Finance or equivalent work experience in Finance
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Detailed oriented with experience in data-driven analysis
- Experience evaluating and analyzing SaaS companies' financial statements and financial models
- Previous experiences working with or for institutional investors
- Ability to work independently and effectively operate in multiple competing priorities
- Very advanced Microsoft Excel financial modeling skills.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in an Investment Banking, Management Consulting, or Corporate Finance position
- Leadership or specialized work experience
- Strong problem-solving ability to communicate clearly and influence leadership teams.
- Organized, strategically focused, and passion for high performance
- Familiarity with startup/private company capitalization structure and stock plans