The Finance Manager is responsible for performing analysis, monitoring financial and business metrics associated with the company's operating units, reporting results, and providing information to appropriate company and corporate management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaming with project engineers to forecast future cost to complete on funded projects as the basis of percentage of completion for revenue recognition.
- Responsible for tracking project and program costs, including R&D, engineering labor, material, and any expense items charged to the project or program. This includes analysis of variances or other anomalies which may arise.
- Support Manager of Government Accounting and Contract Manager for cost and pricing analysis on government contracts
- Oversee Product Cost Analysis for annuity programs
- Team with operations by preparing operational metric