Why We’re Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Finance Manager to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Finance Manager will provide financial consulting and strategic support to the Product Development and Supply Chain functions at Rad Power Bikes. Your responsibility will include financial analysis and decision support on areas that influence product fulfillment and aggregate product cost performance, including procurement, fulfillment planning, supplier development and quality, product design & development, logistics and inventory management in the major product families. Additionally, as new business, supplier partnership, and cost optimization opportunities present themselves, the Finance Manager will assist with quantitative analysis (e.g. ROI, cost sensitivity analysis, etc) so that our leaders have all the information needed to make the best decisions. This is a great opportunity to get into a young & rapidly growing company!
Why You’re Rad (about you):
- 7+ years work experience as finance business partner to consumer goods product development, sourcing, manufacturing, logistics and related global supply chain functions3+ years’ experience communicating and collaborating with top level department heads.
- Report and analyze financial results, including cost performance & variance analysis by operational activity and communicating important takeaways to Senior Leadership
- Experience analyzing supplier performance, Comfortable providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Solid business acumen and ability to succinctly communicate complex findings and ideas
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at any given time to drive results
- A strong bias towards action
- BA, BS, or B. Com degree required (Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Statistics)Experience working with new product introduction processes, including Bill-Of-Material finalization, supplier selection, and terms negotiation support
- Understanding supply chain cost drivers and the tools to prepare a through analysis of Total Delivered Cost
- Experience with Supplier agreement reviews, including support on contract drafting and terms analysis
- Experience with Workday Adaptive Insights Experience with NetSuite ERP Experience with Smartsheets
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
You get bonus points for:
- Experience developing, maintaining or benchmarking business metrics
- Experience with Power BI or similar business intelligence tools, and implementing dashboard reports
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Analyzed company’s performance around product-level and business-level costs, pricing strategy, and profitability per product family.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting efforts around direct product, logistics, warehousing, tariffs, and other related operational costs, and help lead cost reduction and operational simplification initiatives with business stakeholders
- Support financial analysis and business feasibility studies on strategic supplier partnerships
- Developed ad-hoc financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives
- Updated monthly metrics and expanded/adjusted the current dashboard based on feedback from leadership
- Worked on several cross-functional project teams to advance various Company wide initiatives and programs
- Reviewed publications and attended educational workshops to maintain technical knowledge
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.