The Manufacturing and Supply Chain (MSC) Finance team supports a broad business scope including Surface, Xbox and accessories, PC hardware, etc.
The MSC Finance team is looking for an experienced Finance professional to drive analytics and performance reporting in support of Strategic Sourcing (and the cost of goods produced). The candidate must be highly-motivated and able to independently partner with the business, engaging in process management, delivering outstanding financial analytics & reporting, as well as business insight and perspective. The successful candidate will be comfortable with ad hoc analysis, executing in ambiguous settings leveraging multiple financial and accounting processes, systems and tools to drive impact.
- Oversight and responsibility for reporting of monthly COGP through cross functional collaboration with NPI, Sourcing, IT and Finance to enable complete and accurate reporting
- Alignment with senior management through reporting cost assumptions and bridging forecast to actuals
- Creation of meaningful financialreports to drive strategic business decisions and actions
- Lead and drive monthly reporting cadence to identify drivers of changes in COGP
- Focus on continuous improvement to drive process enhancements and maintain robust documentation
- Build and foster trusted relationships with a wide set of stakeholders by being a collaborative partner who can listen, on board different perspectives and deliver on its commitments.
- 4+ years of Finance experience in a similar supply chain, including significant/deep financial analysis in this space.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar discipline.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, have excellent attention to detail, and work effectively under deadlines.
- Strong communication skill and a demonstrated experience in using data analysis to drive better decision making.
- A conceptual understanding of hardware supply chain functions at a minimum and ability to articulate the application of financial principles to this business space critical.
- Must also have a track record of creativity in problem solving and flexibility in adapting to new requirements as the role evolves.
- Must be detailed oriented and take pride in supporting complex business decisions and associated tradeoffs through partnership across multiple levels and functions.
- Familiarity with MS Finance Tools and processes a definite plus.
- Job number308479