In this role, you will prepare financial analyses reports to support the Impact Standardization Rebates Program. Working collaboratively with accounts payable and other cross-functional teams, you will forecast quarterly and annual sales and rebate activity, close adjustments, and review implementation of process improvements.
- Create quarterly financial analyses reports for accounts payable and accounts receivable activity.
- Collaborate with finance department to generate supplier invoices.
- Manage supplier accounts to ensure accounts are current and paid in full.
- Ensure quarterly accounts are synchronized at quarter close.
- Oversee the checks and invoices approval process to ensure checks are accurately and timely processed; reconciling any discrepancies.
- Manage distribution of rebates utilizing multiple alliance-specific processes.
- Perform audits on contracts, checks and documentation annually; maintaining detailed records of activity.
- System test the fixes and enhancements identified and developed by others.
- Provide support to stakeholders as needed for annual rebate forecasting.
- Relevant degree preferred
- 5 or more years relevant experience required
- Strong analytical, database and spreadsheet modeling skills needed
- Competency in SQL and Microsoft applications preferred 12705R