State College, PA
Industry: Manufacturing / Diversified•
8 - 10 years
Posted 412 days ago
The position will balance a robust combination of day to day financeresponsibilities with longer term strategic transformation projects across finance and the business overall.
The day to day role will include independently managing the billing, credit, and collections as well as other Finance & Accounting functions while simultaneously leading finance transformation projects
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete various accounting routines in Payroll, Fixed Assets, Depreciation, General Ledger and ERP system.
· Prepare and post journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly/quarterly/year-ends, cash application of customer receipts, etc.
· Help prepare and analyze weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales, shipments, backlogs and monthly P&L, balance sheet, cash flows, and supporting statements, .
· Identify and explain variances.
· Assist in high level financial analysis involving budgets, outlooks, forecasts, re-forecasts, and financial implications of various potential business decisions and strategies.
· Prepare and analyze key trend analysis, performance indicators (KPI) for various areas of the business
· Analyze, evaluate and monitor customer credit worthiness, recommend appropriate limits and terms and proactively take steps to manage credit risk while
· Prepare and setup new customer line of credit accounts
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance REQUIRED
· 7 or more years of credit & collections, accounting, reporting, and analysis experience, in a manufacturing environment.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills
· Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple and diverse projects including, analytical thinking, planning, prioritizing, problem solving, decision making, creativity in presenting various options and accurately carrying out assigned projects with minimal supervision