We are currently seeking a Finance Manager for our Midwest Project and Development (PDS) business. The PDS product lines carry across all submarkets and geographies.
What this job involves:
- Assist in the creation of the annual plan and quarterly forecasts
- Manage the revenue recognition process in compliance with contract terms
- Manage team in achieving accounts receivable objectives and metrics - oversee maintenance and research on AR over 30 days past due
- Coordinate with senior accountants on the completion of quarterly auditschedules
- Maintain internal control processes and standards and ensure the compliance of the team
- Coordinate with accounting team on the timely and accurate preparation of the monthly financial statement packages.
- Manage and mentor staff and help guide their development (including preparation of goals & objectives, reviews).
- Assist in the preparation of analysis and dashboard reporting for Business Line Lead, COO, as well as Corporate.
- Review, understand and ensure compliance and proper accounting for transaction deals
- Produce and analyze monthly and quarterly Management Executive Committee variance reports
- Help execute staff succession and growth plans.
- Assist in compensation planning process
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ relevant experience
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA or CPA, a plus
- Some prior supervisionexperience is required
- Exceptional technical skills
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- A highly motivated self-starter who works well independently
- Ability to read and comprehend associated legal documents (i.e. contracts, leases)
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- Positive attitude and the ability to quickly respond to co-workers and clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated technical proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and PeopleSoft
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...