$100K — $150K *
We are looking for a Finance Manager to lead finance for our US Prime Video Channels business (a la carte add-on subscriptions to third-party video subscription services). Channels is a key component of the Prime Video business providing a breadth of selection to customers. The right individual will have exceptional Finance and analytical skills, strong leadership skills and solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results. The successful candidate will work closely with the senior leadership team to provide strategic guidance and decision support in this rapidly growing and evolving space.
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort and forecast various metrics for financial risks and opportunities
- Report on the financial and business performance for the US business and lead in the preparation of weekly, monthly and annual financial reviews
- Influence business decisions by effective verbal and written communication, data driven analysis and modeling, and presentation of alternatives
-Leading ad hoc financial analyses and new business development initiatives
-Leading and participating as the key finance stakeholder in cross functional teams
-Driving cross-business analytic projects for senior management, with financial modeling, data mining and presentation support
· 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
8+ years’ of finance experience or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· BA/BS degree required
· MBA from a highly regarded business school
· Strong financial modeling & analytical skills; Superior attention to detail
· Persuasive oral/written communication skill
· Proficiency in financial software and systems including Excel, Access, COGNOS, and Essbase
· Advanced Excel & business modeling skills required
· Prior P&L Management Experience
· Strong capabilities for developing and presenting analyses and insights to senior management
Valid through: 7/9/2021