We are looking for a highly motivated and strategic minded Finance Manager to join the Global Consumer Product Finance team. In this position you will partner with the senior product leaders of PayPal to build business cases / financial models for key growth accelerators and prospective partnerships, lead analysis on key drivers of product performance, and manage forecasts at a global scale. An ideal candidate will demonstrate advanced financial modeling skills, offer a strategic perspective and possess strong business acumen.
- Develop strategic plans, annual financialbudgets and monthly forecasts for global consumer product portfolio
- Partner with regional and corporate finance teams to drive clear alignment for product–level financial plans and results
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Regional PMMs to build business cases, financial models and pricing proposals for new products and strategic initiatives and determine impact on P&L and Customer Lifetime Value
- Collaborate with analytics partners to define and analyze critical business and financial goals and metrics to drive accountability for product managers and influence critical decision making
- Manage projects for offshore analysts from defining data and information requirements to timely delivery
- Work with other regional and cross-functional teams including Accounting, Treasury, Risk and Analytics to deliver valuable insights and recommendations
- 5+ years of related experience in finance, consulting or related areas
- Bachelor’s degree in finance related field
- Ability to synthesize complex analysis and ideas to communicate them in a straightforward manner is critical (both verbally and via e-mail / PowerPoint)
- Experience building and maintaining complex financial models, developing and using financial modeling tools & financial statement construction
- Highly accountable, with ability to independently lead and coordinate complex projects across multiple subject and functional areas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, (SQL a major plus)
- Experience in a high growth and/or payment industry preferred
- Experience in SAP and/or equivalent financial systems preferred
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.