Finance Manager, Operations
The Finance Manager, Operations will support the regional CFO and FP&A regional leader by producing and delivering financial and operational analyses which will allow organization to work more efficiently and predictably, with the highest level of customer satisfaction.
This position is responsible for management reporting and providing information for the consolidation of financial results for Operations on a monthly basis. This role provides critical financial and analytical support and makes recommendations for improving financial activities, processes, and the collection, consolidation, and reporting of financial-performance information.
- Provide analytical support as necessary for Operations and other key business stakeholders
- Perform complex financial analysis, identify key trends, and make recommendations to business operations, including reporting
- Assist in the consolidation and reporting of financial results for OPS.
- Ensure the timely review of financial results so it can be provided to senior management within the organization
- Assume a leadership role in the design, implementation, and ongoing improvement of scalable financial systems to ensure organizational consistency and support the growth of the business.
- Provide financial analysis to prioritize and lead cost reduction efforts
- Provide analytical support for facility optimization initiatives
- Support business integration activities
- Determines cost of operations and identifies savings opportunities
- Define and standardize reporting activities for operations leadership team
- Identify and drive cost efficiencies, including productivity, SG&A and other functional cost areas
- Support execution of key Operations projects such as DC moves, office consolidation, ERP implementation
- Four-yeardegree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field, required
- MBA as a plus.
- Fully bilingual in English and Spanish. Portuguese a plus.
- 6 – 10 years of progressive finance or accounting experience including interaction with corporate and business unit management
- Knowledge of Manufacturing or Distributionfinancial analysis including knowledge of distribution center processses and systems
- International financeexperience with a global or multi-national company
- Integrated financial systems experiencepreferred (SAP, BA&R, Hyperion, HFM)
- Technical knowledge in operations analysis, working capital, financial modeling, budgeting and forecasting
- Demonstrates ability to perform financial analysis.
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal skills with a competence in presenting in a professional and influential manner.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to present clear and succinct analyses to all levels of management.
- Strong collaboration skills and effective in a team environment; proven ability to effectively transfer knowledge to build team competence
- Highly responsive and committed to results with a strong customer orientation.
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate financial data across organization boundaries and geographies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Availability to travel15%