The position will provide business partnering, cost center management, and a diverse range of financial projects support to business leaders. The Finance Manager will be the key financial contact for actual results, budgets, financial controls and forecasts as they relate to the assigned area. Along with financial planning and reporting, this position will provide financial analysis, insight and guidance, and ensure an appropriate control environment. This position will also provide guidance, development and coaching to direct reports.
- Active member of the assigned area’s leadership team, providing awareness of financial and operational performance and issues in order to deliver budgeted key measures.
- Lead annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and strategic plan updates.
- Ensure all accounting complies with GAAP and that financial systems and controls are established where appropriate.
- Assist in Variable Compensation plan development, Fringe, and annual Plan guideline analysis.
- Provide business leaders support with plan/forecast, accurate accounting, and variance analysis.
Bachelor's Degree Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting is Required. An MBA or CPA is Preferred. SAP Certifications a plus.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Seven years of progressive responsibility in finance, providing financial planning & analysis, project management and accounting experience in a manufacturing setting.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects and people.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Budget management experience.
- Proficient computer skills, including office productivity tools (spreadsheets, word processing, calendaring, and presentation software), as well as General Ledger systems, Business Objects, or other reporting tools.