$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
· Management Reporting (inventory, operations costs, P&Ls)
· Ensure financial statement accuracy
· Coordination with External Auditors
1. Provide Strategic Insight to operations Teams: Partner with operations teams on all business related issues to ensure achievement of annual business objectives. Bring financial guidance and understanding to strategic plans as well as day to day business issues.
2. Identify Business Risks & Opportunities: Meet with operations teams to review financial results and YTG forecast. Partner with cross functional members to identify any business risks and/or opportunities and recommend corrective action.
3. Annual Budgeting and Forecasting: Drive P&L and Cash Flow accountability through the Global Operations Organization by providing analysis and communication of actual results, forecasts, and budgets. Work with senior Operations management team to ensure appropriate investment and resource allocation to achieve greatest ROI. Drive for greater clarity of financial position and focus on financial targets for the remainder of the year.
4. Management Reporting: Responsible for preparing a set of high-quality, monthly management reports for respective divisions, delivered in a timely manner with meaningful analysis, in order to facilitate efficiency, consistency, and enable a unilateral focus and discussion on key financial matters.
5. Coordination with External Auditors: Conduct proactive, in-depth discussions about data needs required by the External Auditor and manage the timely preparation / delivery of those data needs. Partner with SOX Director and outside auditors to ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
6. Technical Competence: Stay appraised of accounting, planning, control, financial analysis, and reporting developments. Partner with Corporate Controller's organization to perform review of financial information to ensure that it is accurate and in compliance with reporting requirements for GAAP and SEC.
7. Liaison with Marketing, Sales, Operations, External vendors, Global Finance Community, and External Auditors: Work closely with all members to plan for and execute efficient and effective monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes. Drive adherence to financial controls and forecasting accuracy.
8. Special Projects / Ad-hoc Support / Analysis: Execute high-quality and timely analysis / support as required. Serve as project leader in cross functional initiatives. Facilitate meetings and discussion with other functions on process improvement and ensure successful delivery of projects. Provide support as required to Operating Units, Treasury, Executive Staff and other functional areas.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Describe
· Strong finance and accounting background
· Financial Reporting Systems (preferably Hyperion)
· Financial Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
· Financial and Operational Analysis
· Management Reporting
· Modeling/Scenario capability
· Performance Measurement
· Experience with manufacturing companies (prefer experience with consumer package goods)
Minimum Education Required:
Minimum Education Required: Undergraduate Degree or equivalent in in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field. MBA desirable.
Minimum Years Experience Required: 5+
Valid Through: 2019-9-13