Lead all aspects of finance business partnering services to US Oncology Heme Franchise and Medical Affairs, provide high quality financial management services with critical finance input into strategic and operational business decisions and processes, focusing on business case, decision and project support, challenging/advocating as appropriate. Partner with Franchise and Medical leads to drive achievement of current year and multi-yearfinancial commitments
- Managing franchise and function P&L forecast and budget performance
- Taking accountability for and driving the delivery of a well-defined, consistent and cohesive planning assumptions
- Support modelling and planning activities to complete the annual business planning cycles and to develop and implement strategic plans
- Leading financial analysis on marketing initiatives, supporting decision making and tracking outcome
- Support the month end close process by working directly with the US Medical Affairs and Franchise Teams on expense tracking and management to achieve financial targets (to include accruals management, expense tracking, coordination with POMS)
- Provide financial analysis, expense & performance management (to include ad hoc requests), as well as, monitor and provide course adjustments for franchise and functional financial goals and objectives.
- Ensure a high degree of financialbudget ownership across the functional team, and provide training on the financial process as needed
- Assist in the preparation of presentations to senior management for expense & performance management and financial forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years related work experience in accounting, finance, or business analysis.
- In depth knowledge of EXCEL and working knowledge of other MS Office applications.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and draw conclusions from less than certain data.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience of working in a global organization, preferably within the pharmaceuticals industry, and knowledge of the drug development life cycle and commercial aspects of the industry
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team and liaising with senior managers leaders
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including oral & written
- Good understanding of functional cost drivers
- Use of/exposure to general office and financial systems, e.g. SAP, Business Intelligence software.