Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. TeamNIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game. Athletes constantly chase their potential. They seek information, motivation and the gear to give them an edge over the competition. The Nike Digital team enables NIKE, Inc.'s digital products and services that inspire athletes to do one more lap, one more crunch or one more marathon. The team fuels dynamic brand experiences, consumer interactions and Nike’s digital platforms, including Nike.com, Apps (Nike+, SNKRS, NRC, NTC) and NIKEiD. They use world-class technology, decades of athlete insights, and skills such as consumer analytics, statistics, digital marketing, software development, social media engagement and more to deliver products and experiences to athletes around the world.NIKE Digital Finance team is looking for a ‘Digital Finance Manager’ to drive and support Business Planning offense as the newly set up Digital organization continues to evolve. The role will report to Sr. Finance Director – Nike Digital who reports into VP/CFO – Nike Digital. This role will have responsibility for partnering and supporting both finance and business teams to drive strategic approach to our investments and continuously evolve our business model.
Key accountabilities for the role include supporting the Sr Finance Director in following:
- Corporate strategic and 3-year business planning, includes modeling resource investments (SG&A, capital, staffing, etc.) needed to support strategic agenda
- Develop & implement Digital MOFO (Monthly Operation and Financial Overview) in coordination with digital business and x-functional teams
- Partner with DTC team to develop and refine holistic profitability analysis for Nike.com*
- Provide thought partnering to the finance and senior digital leadership in defining financial frameworks and operating models
- Define and implement various strategic initiatives with senior leaders and their teams to maximize Nike Digital Potential
- Partnering with business teams to frame up opportunities, analyze insights and recommend innovative solutions to deliver financially beneficial and operationally viable options.
- Developing analytical and storytelling capabilities of digitalfinance teams
QualificationsIdeally, the candidatewill possess the following:
- An MBA with minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Experience in supporting the consumer-facing digital product & technology functions within a major fast-moving industry/company; alternatively, a rising finance professional within the tech industry, with a desire for broader career progression within one of the world’s best consumer brands, ultimately either within or outside of finance.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking; story telling capabilities
- Strong Excel financial modeling capabilities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate across management levels and across functional teams
- Proven ability to influence and deliver results in fast moving, large global, highly-matrixed, cross-functional working environment
- Standout, positive attitude and enthusiasm to drive results
- Evidence of creating innovative financial solutions to business complexities and drive profitable growth in partnership with business teams
- Deep experience across several of the following – Understanding and developing business models, strategic framework, simplification of complex situations
- Ability to bring a balanced & pragmatic view to conflicting business situations
- Ability to develop clear, actionable plan to drive overall business strategy
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter thelocation, or the role, every Nike employeeshares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world. NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexualorientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00295473