This manager role is the finance lead on all Baking and Global Brands Division-wide financialprocesses including the Monthly Business Planning process, the Dynamic Forecast, The Market Business Strategy, Annual Budget, SKU rationalization, and the creation of the monthly MOR deck for the NUSA ELT meetings and other ad-hoc requests from both the Controller and Division President. This person will be the central point of contact for the co-pilots, corporation and leadership team responsible for providing timely and quality analytics, explanations, coordination and collaboration. This person will work closely with the Division Controller to manage financialrisks and opportunities to ensure delivery of Divisional high performance targets.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Financial Reporting and Analysis
• Coordinate, prepare and review all financial reporting required by the Division Management.
• Provide cross functional team (marketing, sales, supply chain) with appropriate financial reporting and measurements along with detailed analysis to drive business decisions.
• Provide executive summary detailing results, trends, variances, risks and opportunities.
• Partner with functional teams to generate insights and influence business results
• Communicate results of monthly close to divisional management with appropriate explanation.
• Drive decision making and accountability to achieve financial targets. Partner and educate on Value Creation.
• Provide appropriate analysis of plans and forecasts to support sales, marketing and operational activities.
• Lead annual budget creation for MOGE and IS/IT
• Lead core divisional processes (MBS, ICP, NPDI, SKU Rationalization, OP) including coordinating with Corporate and Brand Co-pilots, and Leadership Team
• Develop and implement financial and operational processes to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the finance function within the division.
• Lead Marketing Investment Plan. Oversee month end close, forecast accuracy and performance results (ROI) on marketing investments.
• Act as the liaison between Corporate and the Division.
• Act as the Co-Pilot to the Controller.
• Special projects and cross functional/divisional teams, both within and outside of Beverage, as requested
Works independently with minimal supervision
This position has one direct reports and may have the opportunity to manage a rotational employee from the Finance FMT program.
This position acts as the Co-Pilot to the Division Controller and is responsible for helping to manage all risks and opportunities to achieve financial targets.
• BA/BS with major in Accounting or Finance, or BA/BS degree with coursework up to and including intermediate accounting
• Minimum of 5-7 years experience in Accounting/Finance
• Willingness to relocate for career advancement
• CPA, CMA, CFM, CCE, MBA
• Food industry experience