· The Finance Manager is responsible for the accounting function of the venue. The Manager will the handle the day-to-day supervision of accounting staff in accounting responsibilities which includes but is not limited to cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, month-end close process, balance sheet maintenance, forecasting, daily revenue auditing, tax and license reporting, and project accounting.
What You Need:
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance or retailed field
· Five years of experience in accounting
· Two to three years of management/supervisory experience
· Able to communicate and interact effectively with employees at all levels including management
· Attention to detail
· Appreciation for the performance of live music
· Food/Beverage/Hospitality accounting experience
· Food/beverage inventory/cost of sales experience preferred
· Experience with professional level accounting software (Oracle a plus)
· Capable of working in a fast-paced environment with possible interruptions throughout the day
What You'll Do:
• Manage the accounting function for the venue
• Train, lead and develop the accounting team. Support staff in their daily accounting duties.
• Maintain and uphold all financial policies and procedures.
• Competitive compensation and bonus plans
• Professional career development
• Additional benefits