A company doesn't last 160 years by standing still. It endures by reinventing itself, striving to delight its consumers, winning in the marketplace, and by remaining true to its values. We employ more than 17,000 people around the world – supporting great brands, including Levi's®, Dockers® and Denizen®. Our employees are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. Put simply, if you're looking for a new opportunity, this is a great place to grow your career.
In this role as the Finance Manager, you will:
- Deliver timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in a complex and global environment
- Coordinate/manage work and performance of business partners in India
- Provide cross-functional leadership, leveraging organizational resources and improving business processes
- Participate in LSE affiliate projects and work closely with internal groups including Global Business Services/Controllership, Treasury, IT, Sarbanes-Oxley
- Design, implement and document controls and ensure key controls are performed and evidenced appropriately
- Review monthly reconciliations, journal entries and balance sheet variance analysis
- Prepare reports and schedules as needed
- Oversee internal and external audit requirements
- Provide support on new business initiatives
- Manage local team performance and assist with the development of associates
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required, MBA
- CPA is a plus
- Minimum 7 years' of business experience with accountability for controllership, financial planning, reporting and analysis for a business unit
- Strong customer service and team-spirited orientation
- Excellent discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Must demonstrate an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and have a passion and interest in LS&Co.
- Able to work flexible hours typically starting at 6 a.m.
We put a lot of thought into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered. Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit organizations
- Product discount of 40% off regular-price merchandise