Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has created a legacy of success, delivery and results with the icons of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for delivering remarkable experiences, at every occasion, has enabled us to redefine the role of a service provider and set a new expectation within the industry.
For that reason, we believe in the honor of service, where no request is unreasonable and going the extra mile isn’t the exception, it’s the expectation.
The Venue: As a new addition in our fastest growing business vertical, Legends will be designing, building and operating Sky View Observatory (“SVO”), an innovative guest experience on the 73rd floor of the Columbia Center. Scheduled to open in May 2018, SVO will set a new standard in the observatory experience in Seattle. Breathtaking 360-degree panoramic views including Mt. Rainier, Bellevue.
Job Description: Legends seeks a responsible and detail-orientated Finance Manager responsible for capturing, assessing, and communicating statistical data pertinent to the success of the operation. The Finance Manager will be the subject matter expert for all financial, operational, and risk management metrics through data reporting, assessment and analytics.
• Prepare operations analysis and reports
• Daily reconciliation of cash and credit card transactions
• Oversee the inventory process and perform in-depth cost of goods analysis
• Ensure a timely and accurate month end closing process
• Manage the weekly disbursement of payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws
• Analyze monthly balance sheet and P&L figures to prepare comments and expose performance trends
• Develop and coordinate automated accounting applications and processes
• Have a thorough understanding of, and the ability to review contracts
• Build solid working relationships with business and department leaders
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in the hospitality industry
• BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office software required
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail essential
• Must be highly analytical, have the ability to think creatively, and to understand complex business dynamics
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline oriented environment
• Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends, and holidays
• Knowledge of POS and payroll systems a plus
DISCLAIMER: The above is intended to describe the general contents and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.