The Finance and Consolidations Manager will report to the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis. This position is primarily responsible for managing all of the monthly, quarterly and annual internal reportingfunctions, including, but not limited to, ownership and oversight of the monthly consolidation of actual results, monthly forecasts and the preparation of external filings, such as the quarterly earnings releases. In addition, responsible for assisting with the coordination, development and consolidation of the annual budgeting and planning processes, preparation and support for Board, management and investor relations presentations, reviewing and approving internal reports, trend analyses, financial bridges, variance explanations and ad-hoc reports and projects. This role will be instrumental in ensuring the internal reporting process accuracy, automation and quality control.
- Coordinate, develop, consolidate and review internal financial reports, analyses and variance explanations
- Analyze consolidated and business unit level financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for corporate decision- making purposes
- Work with business unit leaders to ensure consistency of results and variance explanations communicated to executive management
- Monitor established key performance indicators, highlight trends, analyze causes of unexpected variances, and identify additional company wide and business unit specific metrics for more accurate business insight
- Drive continuous improvement of the internal financial reporting process by establishing and maintaining high quality assurance standards, automating processes, enhancing reporting system capabilities, and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of procedures and controls around theinternal financial reporting processes and procedures
- Perform research and analysis projects on an ad-hoc basis, and/or monthly as needed
- Provide oversight, development guidance and technical knowledge to other Finance team members
- Comply with internal controls and policies
- Support finance and business functions as needed
- High level of interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills
- Strong skills to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work cross functionally in order to achieve desired results
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professional skepticism
- Ideal candidate will have a desire and willingness and ability to grow beyond the advertised role, and atthe appropriate time move to another role within finance or the broader Knoll organization
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA is a plus
- Minimum seven to ten years of progressive finance experience in an organization of similar scale and complexity
- Must have a high level of competency in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience creating and delivering PowerPoint presentations.
- Knowledge of JDE and SAP/Oracle is a plus