We are currently seeking a Finance Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the day to day Finance & Accounting functions for a client-dedicated account team.
What this job involves:
- Oversee accounting team to maintain compliant client and JLL books.
- Assure accurate and timely invoicing to client, providing detailed reports for each Business Unit.
- Oversee accurate payroll, union payments, and expense reports.
- Manage team of three accountants in achieving accounts receivable objectives and metrics - oversee maintenance and research on AR past due
- Oversee AP Supervisor and three AP Specialist in maintaining accurate and timely transactions with third parties, so as to pass costs through to our client in a timely manner. Review, understand and ensure compliance and proper accounting for transactions
- Oversee cash management/ bank loans, and bank reconciliations.
- Coordinate with accountants/ senior accountants on the completion of quarterly auditschedules
- Maintain internal control processes and standards and ensure the compliance of the team
- Coordinate with accounting team on the timely and accurate preparation of the monthly financial statement packages.
- Manage and mentor staff and help guide their development (including preparation of goals & objectives, reviews).
- Assist in the preparation of analysis and dashboard reporting the Account Lead and the Account Finance Director, as well as Corporate.
- Sets priorities for the accounting team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
Sound like you? Before you apply its worth knowing what we are looking for:
- A minimum of 4-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting (preferred) or Finance.
- CPA and/or MBA a plus.
- Prior supervisory experience
- Unquestionable technical skills
- Strong accounting skills and attention to detail required.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Experience with Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer-based accounting applications required. Experience with JDEdwards platforms a plus.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills required.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) required.
- Demonstrates consistency in values, principles and work ethic
- Customer service orientation and strong presentation skills to internal and external parties required.
- Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time and workload to meet client needs
- Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
- Understanding of and commitment to client services
- A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment