HKS is a team of more than 1,400 architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientists, artists, anthropologists and other professionals working together across industries and across the globe to create places that delight, heal and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our research teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes--then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of the fragility of all life and of the planet.
This is a “roll-up-your-sleeves” Financial Management position that involves broad-based responsibility chartered to providing critical support and leadership in implementing key planning and analysis tools to aid business growth, decision-making and achievement of financial commitments.
- Responsible for managing the annual financial planning process, as well as the quarterly forecasting process.
- Organize and manipulate quantitative data to identify issues/opportunities to enhance financial performance through a strong command of financial results (actual and plan) and leveraging of business modelling and analytical skills.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional initiatives to ensure alignment across the business and create strong partnerships with business leaders and functional groups to provide advice regarding financial implications of business activities and make recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance.
- Design and implement standard executive level financial performance reporting framework.
- Manage process around recurring and ad-hoc analyses, reporting and business communication.
- Drive process improvements through identifying and leveraging best practices across the organization.
- Participate in or lead ad hoc projects improving effectiveness and increasing efficiency of the operations and finance function on a global basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- At least 3 years progressive financeexperience
- Relevant work experience in FP&A and track record of driving favorable business impact
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Solid foundation in financial reporting using ERP-type systems
- Strong knowledge of budgeting, financial analysis and forecasting
- Strong knowledge of personal computer and software packages including Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- A high level of initiative and drive. Natural sense of ownership for projects and duties.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to others’ ideas, and exhibits willingness to try new things
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans