The Manager, Finance is responsible for the Finance support, management and leadership for the assigned region. He/she will act as the finance business partner to assigned operational leadership. A successful candidate will demonstrate and have the capability to execute on the following competencies:
- Coaching and developing talent.
- Driving collaboration amongst direct reports, indirect reports, and business leaders.
- Financial Acumen.
- Process Improvement Generation.
- Planning and Organization.
- Driving financial performance through opportunity identification and business partnership
Core deliverables for his/her regional organization include:
- Profitability analysis and improvement
- Assist in process improvement, including accessing impacts and developing resolution.
- Project support including business case development and ongoing reporting and management.
- Capital planning management
- Business planning
- Management reporting
- Variance and trend analysis
- Internal control policy, including compliance testing
- Operational finance training
- Ad hoc reporting
- Special projects
- Financial Planning & Analysis in a dynamic and highly charged environment.
- Identifying key metrics to drive performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Partnering and positively driving financial performance through operational teams
- Financial management of organizations with location in multi-state geographies
- Strong analytical skills coupled with ability to perform quantitative analysis and develop business cases
- Process analysis, Reporting & Business Intelligence, Data Analysis & Reconciliation.
- Working knowledge of Close-the-books, Chart-of-Accounts, Financial Planning, and Analysis & Financial Benchmarking
- Proficiency in Microsoft product suite, including Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong Strategic Skills, with ability to identify problems, assess implications, and provide recommendations to resolve/improve
- Ability to influence and interact effectively within the team and across the organization
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Well-organized and proactive
- Ability to execute against tight deadlines
- Exposure to Oracle Business Intelligence Suite and Hyperion Planning preferred
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in financial management.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA or MBA in Finance preferred