This position is part of the Shared Services Group It will be responsible for preparing budgets and for all of the member companies including foreign entities and also assist in the forecasting of future revenues.
- Provide support to SR VP and the accounting team in development of the annual operating capital and cash funding budgets for alliance companies.
- Provide analytical, accounting and reporting support to Accounting group, including monthly fluctuation explanations of actual vs. projections.
- Prepare quarterly Board packages in conjunction with the accounting team.
- Be responsible for loading and maintaining the appropriate budgets into each accounting system
Other duties include:
- Work closely in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to support executive decision making
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to support other department or larger initiatives and projects as needed.
YOU MUST HAVE:
Clinical Trials financeexperience
Experience with agreements/contracts/fees/ billing
Experience with forecasting for multiple products and companies
- 4-6 years experiences in progressing roles in FP&A.
- Experience with Research and Development Clinical forecasting and tracking required.
- Strong MS Excel skills required.
- JD Edward experience a plus.
- BA/BS in Accounting and/or Finance
- MBA a plus
- Strong communicating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, flexible and work in a dynamic often changing environment.
- Ability to interact with multiple organizational partners and leadership.
- Independent, self-motivated, and organized.