- High visibility and exposure role responsible for Indirect Procurement financial planning and savings delivery. This position provides a unique opportunity to understand and influence Revlon's global operations and cost centers.
- Support and implement financial Tracking process of Indirect Procurement savings initiatives with follow-up to effective EBIT delivery and flow-through.
- Effectively communicate with senior global teams on the cost and spend trends, variance drivers, and actionable solutions. Track project impacts and support teams to ensure timely implementation and expected results are met.
- Analyze and forecast risks and opportunities via spend trends analysis, payment terms extensions, and pipeline project negotiations.
- Coordinate efficient and effective Budget / FCST reviews highlighting savings delivery, risks, and opportunities. Ensure full alignment across all stakeholders and corporate FP&A.
- Support spend analytics tools development, taxonomy and correct spend classifications
- Work independently. Interface with PMO groups, Indirect global procurement team, and external consultants.
- Ensure global Indirect Procurement Cost center expenses are controlled and under budget
- Continue developing and innovating financial processes and systems to improve reporting timings and data visibility. Create actionable reports that identify cost variances and opportunities. Be a change agent, staying close to projects and guiding teams until successful implementation in close alignment with PMO and other business groups.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong Analytical and Business skills: Able to get into the details as well as see the big picture
- Demonstrated strong Leadership, driving results in a diverse global environment
- Change agent: clearly communicate and implement change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to set and meet high standards for budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Prior experience in consumer goods company managing Indirect costs and savings
- GAAP, Sarbanes – Oxley compliance
- SAP, JDE, Hyperion, SQL experience (desired)
- Capital budgeting and accounting as well as expense budgeting
- Ability to present information and analysis in a meaningful, timely, and user-friendly manner
- Must be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization
- Influencing skills; business partnering expertise
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
Education and Experience Required:
- BS or BA; CPA / CMA / MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience