Job Purpose:See More
What does a Finance Manager do?
You will work to support our Prepaid business team. In this dynamic position you will contribute to profitable business growth by effectively partnering with business leaders and improving the financial planning, analysis, modeling, and reporting support provided to them. Successful candidates are expected to act as an integrated part of the business team.
As a Finance Manager you will:
• Deliver financial planning and reporting responsibilities accurately and timely, including variance analysis, statistical evaluation, and commentary for internal review/action.
• Contribute to the month-end G/L close, monthly business reviews, monthly full-year forecast, annual operating plan, and annual long-range plan.
• Drive planning and forecasting processes in a manner that engages business leaders in a truly collaborative fashion.
• Develop reporting/dashboards and other in-depth financial analysis for executive management to assist operational decision-making. Regularly communicate findings to management through succinct and meaningful communication.
• Analyze variances and trends in sales, revenue, expense, and general business conditions. Identify key data points and trends that demonstrate the relationship between operational, financial and performance goals.
• Evaluate revenue and transaction performance to provide actionable insights. Identify revenue and profitable growth opportunities through portfolio analytics.
• Monitor and control operating expense to ensure alignment with budget.
• Serve as the subject matter expert on the finance team for internal financial systems and reporting
• Offer excellent quantitative analysis, qualitative business judgement, and build strong relationships across the business unit.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
• 5+ years of applicable finance/accounting experience
• Must possess an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially PowerPoint
• Strong organizational skills, in particular, an attention to detail and the ability to prepare a variety of financial reports in a timely and effective manner.
• Ability to examine and verify financial documents and reports. Proficient at analyzing, interpreting, and succinctly synthesizing large amounts of financial data.
• Intellectual curiosity with a strong base of problem-solving and technical skills required to complete assignments.
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with supervisors and personnel and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, business partners and company officials.
• Deep understanding of Data and how to use to automate reporting and analysis
• MBA and/or CPA preferred
• Essbase/Smartview, Oracle, and SAP experience
Valid through: 2/2/2022