GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
- Develop and maintain long-term company financial model and other driver-based models, perform sensitivity analysis, build scenario cases for strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions, capital allocation, and cash management.
- Manage the development of all planning, forecasting, and reporting models for the income statement, balance sheet and cash flows.
- Work efficiently with cross-functional teams to identify financial drivers
- Apply appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support strategic decisions in models
- Package and present insights to key stakeholders; Create ad hoc reporting as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required, Master’s degree preferred. CFA and/or CPA a plus.
- 8+ years of progressive financial experience focused on financial modeling, forecasting, and analysis
- Entrepreneurial mindset and go-getter attitude with a proven ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail, a sense of personal accountability, and urgency for achieving results
- Rigorous analytical and quantitative skills including experience with financial modeling, analysis, and valuation
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Superior presentation and written communication skills.
Job ID R002289