As a Finance Manager within the Document Cloud Business Unit, you and your team will be a trusted business partner and advisor for the Document Cloud Business. Reporting to the Director for Document Cloud, this position will provide extensive business partnering that will enable and influence key decisions affecting all aspects of the Sign and Acrobat businesses.
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing complex financial models, prepare presentations, weekly/quarterly reports, perform detailed analysis and summarize for management key business conclusions on revenue, bookings, and pipeline coverage. Driving cross functional alignment, through acting as the source of truth for Bookings, ARR, Revenue, and Attrition results.
You will be expected to be a valued business partner and collaborate with the Document Management teams in developing a detailed Strategic Plan for Bookings and Revenue.
You will also play a major role in scaling the Finance organization, analysis of business drivers vs Plan and perform ad-hoc analysis as needed.
Knowledge & Skills:
· Requires a BS in Business Administration or Finance and minimum of 4-6 years Finance experience supporting a Business Unit, large Sales, Marketing or R&D organization (internal management reporting, forecasting and analysis, budgeting, modeling etc.).
· Experience in software industry, preferable Enterprise Software companies and an understanding of the applicable finance and accounting issues and regulations.
· Ability to drive cross functional alignment and effectively business partner
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
· MBA preferred.
· Experience is desired in SFDC, Tableau, Anaplan as well as a working knowledge and experience in developing complex models is essential for success in this position