This position is responsible for directly supporting the Vice President of Finance on Yoh enterprise wide financial projects and analysis including coordinating with D&Z corporate. This individual will play a key role in impacting business profitability through deep involvement with annual planning, forecasting, period closing, reporting, supporting acquisitions and other process improvement initiatives.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting principles including GAAP, financial metrics, and profitability analysis
- Thorough knowledge of ERP systems including functionality and controls
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships and prioritize tasks in a deadline driven fast paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support period close and reporting process, annual GPP (budget) development, annual year-end, and quarterly forecast submissions.
- Participate in and/or lead team-wide ad-hoc analyses, reporting and financial modeling projects. Development of executive reports and analysis (related to period closes, GPP and forecast, KPIs, etc). Support the VP, Finance in analyzing consolidated results on a monthly basis. Responsible for building and maintaining financial model for use in strategic planning process.
- Manage group admin financials and work with Corporate Accounting to maintain proper understanding and control over the balance sheet.
- ssist and/or lead business process improvement initiatives as it relates to Yoh transactional, financial, and reporting activities.Serve as FP&A representative on business unit-wide, cross-functional initiatives.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business, drivers and key ongoing projects. Participation in periodic project reviews, customer profitability analysis, and deep dives. Assess on-going risks and opportunities and proactively recommend action plans to minimize exposure and enhance opportunities.
- Other special projects as assigned.
What You Need To Bring To The Table:
- Bachelordegree is Finance, Accounting or Business Administration. MBA preferred
- Minimum 8years experience. Service industry experiencepreferred.