Provides analytical and decision support to senior financial and operational management by developing, interpreting and implementing financial concepts for financial planning, analysis and control, including budgeting, forecasting and reporting. This will include analytical support for major business decisions including financial analysis and modeling of top-line revenue and associated costs. The role also requires strong analytical skills as well as financial modeling in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Detailed analytical review of Revenue and associated expense.
- Development and improvement of financial models and analytics used in forecasting revenue and associated expense.
- Support the monthly close process along with processing necessary financial adjustments.
- In depth research and root-cause analysis including recommending countermeasures.
- Assist in the preparation, consolidation and submission of internal financial management reports and other deliverables.
- Assist in the monthly preparation of the financial forecast.
- Provide quantitative analysis, project management and tracking of key initiatives and metrics, including necessary communications / actions to drive results.
- Support various projects including interactions with North America finance/accounting teams, Sales Ops and Client Services teams.
- Take initiative and partner with various functions in the organization to resolve/research issues, enhance systems and business processes as well as integrating research, information, and trends into solutions using Danaher Business System (DBS) tools.
- Provide financialsupport on special projects as prioritized by senior management.
- Cross-Train on key responsibilities with team members.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, specifically in Finance or Accounting
- CPA and/or MBA a plus
- Strong experience and knowledge in US GAAP and consolidation
- Ability to interact with upper management and capability to present and explain financial data and analysis to both finance and non-finance audiences.
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (MS Access a plus)
- Experience with SAP, or similar, and financial consolidation systems (Hyperion)
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive FP&Aexperience
- Deep knowledge and experience in reporting, forecasting, analytics, simplification of processes in a fast paced & a dynamic multinational environment
Job ID: NOB002108